How do I get compensated for an Ann Arbor car accident?

To get compensated for injuries in an Ann Arbor car accident, the injured victim must file a personal injury lawsuit against the negligent driver for pain and suffering damages. Additionally, a claim for Michigan no-fault benefits should be filed. No fault-benefits can still be received by a negligent individual who caused the accident.

Compensation for Michigan no-fault insurance benefits is available to virtually every person injured in a motor vehicle accident, regardless of who was at fault. These benefits include unlimited payment of medical expenses, lost wages, attendant care services, household services, and other benefits. The lawyers at Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. will assist you in filing your claims and make sure that the insurance company is paying all of your benefits.

Contact Our Ann Arbor Car Accident Lawyers

Want to know the settlement value of your car accident case?    Tell us your story and we will evaluate your case.

  • Toll-Free Phone                               (800) 606-1717
  • Contact By Fax                                (248) 569-6737
  • Contact By E-mail                 

You can also contact us initially through our website Free Case Review Box. If you prefer that type of contact initially, we will review your case and get back to you quickly with our initial opinions. Our goal is to learn as much as possible about your case and then provide you with your best legal options.


Awards & Recognition
We are proud to have earned the highest possible ratings for our achievements in the legal profession.
Martindale Hubbell AV Rating
Super Lawyers
Top 100 Lawyers
Top Personal Injury Attorney
Best Michigan Attorney
Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C.
343 S. Main Street, #206
Ann Arbor, Michigan 48104
Phone: (734) 780-7633
Better Business Be
A Plus
Our Ann Arbor Law Office