Ann Arbor Car Accidents

We represent individuals injured in Ann Arbor area car accidents.  These include cases for auto accidents, motorcycle accidents, bicycle accidents, truck accidents, moped accidents, pedestrian accidents, bus accidents, and hit and run accidents.  We also handle cases throughout Washtenaw County. 

For virtually all car accidents in Ann Arbor, a police report (UD-10 report) is completed by the investigating police department.  This is true for both injury accident cases and property damage cases.  For each of these cases, it is necessary to obtain a copy of the traffic crash report to file an insurance claim.

 Ann Arbor Car Accident Police Reports

These reports are available to you by through the investigating police agency.  For reports completed by City of Ann Arbor Police, you can obtain the report at the below address.  There is usually a small fee for the report.   

Ann Arbor Police Department

100 N. Fifth Ave.

Ann Arbor, MI 48107


 If your accident was investigated by the Michigan State Police, you need to request the report directly from that agency.  You can download the Michigan State Police form here that you must complete and submit to obtain the Michigan State Police report. 


 If you would like more information about your rights after a Michigan car accident, you can order our FREE book, “”The Ultimate Michigan Car Accident Handbook” by clicking on the book link.  We will send it out immediately along with other important information. 


Awards & Recognition
We are proud to have earned the highest possible ratings for our achievements in the legal profession.
Martindale Hubbell AV Rating
Super Lawyers
Top 100 Lawyers
Top Personal Injury Attorney
Best Michigan Attorney
Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C.
343 S. Main Street, #206
Ann Arbor, Michigan 48104
Phone: (734) 780-7633
Better Business Be
A Plus
Our Ann Arbor Law Office